4/18/13

Let's Scrap! Gathering

Last Saturday morning I had my first gathering that was specifically geared toward scrap booking and it was GREAT! We had a small group but it was so much fun!  Here are the two projects that we created:


I chose the Designer Series Paper from Sale-a-bration 2012 because it went really well with my photos, it is just so beautiful AND it is on the Clearance Rack right now for just $2.19!!  I knew the girls would like it and they did....sold 3 packs of it!



Here are what the patterns look like and you get 12 double sided sheets for just $2.19!
Get it while it's still there! I have provided the link below!



I asked my scrappers to bring what they were working on and Janice shared her scrapbook with us...and it really motivated me to get busy on mine! She completed her 2012 book using pages like these:


These are our Divided Page Protectors and they make preserving your memories sooooo easy! I ordered mine and am so happy I did, because when I saw Janice's book, I knew I could get a lot done in a short amount of time.  Here is more on info:


Until next time ~
♥Julie

No comments: