4/5/13

Spring Fling Projects/Gifts


Here are my projects from our Spring Fling class a couple of weeks ago.  All of them are my original designs except for the card directly below, which was a CASE from Chiaki Haverstick of Stampingpro.com.  I loved her layout but I changed the DSP to a current product.



These drink mix packets were my gift to our stampers.  I used the Petite Pocket and Fun Flower Dies for the Big Shot to create these.  They were inspired by some tags that I created a few weeks ago and that I will share in a later post.


This is a close up of the magnetic clothespin that I designed and our stampers loved!  I have made many clothespin magnets in the past few years for the shops thatI sell in and they have always been a hot item so I thought it was about time to show my stampers how to make one :)

Until next time ~
♥Julie

No comments: