5/28/13

Preview party projects


A couple of weekends ago, my Stampin' Up! demo sisters and I gathered at our upline, Beverlee's studio to share our projects that we designed using product from the upcoming catalog.  It is so much fun, because each gal brings 2 shoe boxes and we re-create their wonderful projects!  This set of tags was one of the projects that I designed for the occasion.

I used the Wildflower Meadow Embossing Folder, Bitty Butterfly & Elegant Butterfly Punches, Modern Label Punch, Large Adhesive Pearls, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Crochet Trim, Linen Thread and the brand new Very Vintage Designer Buttons. My color combo is Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe and Very Vanilla.  The words are from a new exclusive hostess set called "Express Yourself" which has 12 very pretty sentiments in it.

I hope you will join me for my Summer Stamp-a-rama Class on June 8th, where you will get to play with many new products and designs and you will receive a special gift.  BONUS: all attendees of this class will also have exclusive entry into our Garage Sale.  Ruby and I are cleaning out our craft rooms and bringing retired stamps, accessories, ink pads and paper to sell at garage sale prices!   This sale will be set up and happen during the class, so make sure to enroll now if you would like a spot!


Until next time ~
♥Julie

No comments: