6/10/13

Wheely Sweet Friend!


Happy Monday!

I can say that now that I don't have to punch a time clock from Monday thru Friday anymore...LOL!
No, I actually worked on Saturday...from 12:30 to 10:00 pm.  So my "new" work hours are not very traditional.  Long day, but oh so much fun!! I drove to Turlock to spend the day with my Stamp Tramps! First we had our June Stamp Club Gathering then later, the Summer Stamp-a-rama class! This cute card is from that class!  I cannot stop saying how much I love this brand new stamp set, "Cycle Celebrations"! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! It just makes me happy. So does this new paper: Birthday Basics! Love the colors and designs. I'm thinking that this combo would make a really great product based class as well.

This is a Joy Fold card which is also a favorite of mine. You can find a great tutorial here: YouTube

This card also features the new Brights Candy Dots which are so much fun and very easy to use! I used them on the centers of the wheels!  Here is a look at the stamps that come in this set: 

And here is a look at this gorgeous Designer Series Paper:

And here are what the Candy Dots look like:

You can even use these cool little adhesive dots (which come in all four basic color families) with our new Candy Dots Brad Bases:
Hope you liked my share today!
Until next time ~ 
♥Julie

No comments: