7/9/13

July Stamp Club Gathering Projects!




Last Saturday my Stamp Club came in from the heat to get together and create! 

Here are the projects that I put together for them:

 The top card is one of my faves because of the color combo of Pear Pizazz and pool Party. I just cannot stop using the new Flower Shop Stamp Set and the coordination Pansy Punch.  I used these items on a bunch of my convention swaps (which I will share when I get back). If you purchase them together as a bundle you receive 15% off, which is awesome!

The middle card was inspired by Inking Idaho's Becky Roberts.  I just loved the color scheme...reminded me of a summer picnic.  The Six Sided Sampler set and coordinating Hexagon Punch can be purchased as a bundle at a 15% discount as well!

The bottom card was a design that was shared with me by my upline, Kim.  I love the cool tones of the new In Colors.  And the Baked Brown Sugar almost looks like gold! And yet another coordinating set: Mosaic Madness and the matching punch and folder! Stampin' Up! makes it so easy for us!

Well, I am off to finish my convention swaps! We leave in a few days and I am so exited.  I will share some of the exciting pics and announcements on my FB Business page while in Salt Lake City, so if you are on FB and would like to follow along, go to  Stamp Your Dream Designs FB Page to like my page.

If you like these projects and would like to join my stamp club, which will begin it's new season in September, you can join my Meetup Group HERE.  Have questions about how stamp club works? Shoot me an email and I will send you a flyer!

Until next time ~
♥Julie

1 comment:

Cary said...

I love the cards! Wish I was close enough to attend! Have a blast Julie!