7/25/13

My Convention Swaps Part 1



I'm home from convention and boy, was it wonderful! I am overwhelmed with ideas, classes, projects and just good old happiness! It was a fantastic 25th anniversary celebration and one of the most exciting parts of convention is the swapping! I created 7 different swaps for a total of 100 cards to trade and here are the first 4 of my designs! I have included the name of each stamp set used, but the supply lists are very long.  If you would like to know what supplies I used for a certain card, just shoot me an email: stampwithjulie@aol.com.


Cycle Celebration


Cycle Celebration


A Dozen Thoughts


Flower Shop

I received so many beautiful swaps in return, probably the best selection that I have ever gotten in my 8 years as a demo.  I will share some over the next few weeks!

Until next time ~
♥Julie


6 comments:

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Julie, I love your cards!!! How fun to be able to swap cards with others. YOUR work is perfection!!

Stay cool this weekend! Yikes!

Kathy said...

Great swaps! Can't wait for class to hear all about convention.

Kathy said...

Great swaps! Can't wait for class to hear all about convention.

Cary said...

Beautiful cards just like you!

MONICA GALE said...

What fabulous swaps you took with you :) it was such a pleasure to meet you and THANK YOU for the warm welcome I had the most amazing trip ever. Please keep in touch hugs xxx

Julie said...

Thanks so much, ladies! It's so nice to feel the love on a Friday morning! Have a great weekend and get crafty!