8/15/13

August Stamp Club Projects

Here are the 3 projects that The Stamp Tramps got to make at last weekend's club gathering:


This card features the Marvelous Maple Stamp, Sweater Weather DSP, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Dictionary Background Stamp, Jute Ribbon and Candy Dots with Brad Bases. We heat embossed the leaf image with Early Espresso Embossing Powder and colored it in with a Cajun Craze marker.


The project above was so well received at my last class (and on the internet) that I decided to share it with my club girls as well.  I posted all of the details about it HERE, so make sure to check out that blog entry.  The color combo of Basic Black, Gold and Bermuda Bay is just striking!


The final card was inspired by a card I spotted on Stampin' Connection that was created by fellow demo, Carla Clements.  I changed one of the colors, used less flowers and changed the sentiment. The girls loved how easy it was to make! I love the look of Washi Tape, so the Tape It stamp set was a perfect match for me.  In fact, this set is so popular right now, that it is on the back order list! What I love about it as that you can create the look of washi tape in any color you choose and with a choice of multiple patterns.  I just love it!  The color combo for this card is Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay and Whisper White.  I also used my trusty Sharpies to color our large Adhesive Rhinestones to make them match my card!

Hope you like the selection of cards that I have shared today!
Until next time ~
♥Julie

No comments: