8/1/13

Build A Banner Simply Created Kit!


It is an exciting day ~ the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog goes live today! For those of you that like to get started on your holiday projects early, you may now start ordering from this awesome selection of goodies!
One of the first items I got was the Build a Banner Simply Created Kit.  OMG, now you know this was right up my alley, I think SU created this just for me, because I love banners so much and I have been making them for years and selling them in shops for years.

Anyway, this kit is awesome! You get 18 CANVAS panels with antique jumbo eyelets already fitted inside them (remember when we carried those very cool eyelets? I miss those so much!). You also get a whole set of alphabet stencils as well as 3 designs for your panels: polka dots, chevron and stripes.  Very trendy right now! This kit is so easy to use....I created this banner is under an hour and of course I used my favorite color, Coastal Cabana.  I just used our cool little sponge daubers to pick up ink and sponge through the stencils.  You even get the twine in the kit, as well as 2 stampin' spritz bottles, in case you want to apply your ink that way.  I decided that summer is not over, so I would make this banner in this fun color combo!

LOVE IT! SO EASY, SO FUN! SO AFFORDABLE!

I still have 14 panels left, so I can make even more!
I did use my Pansy Punch and the smallest Circle Scallop Punch along with Antique Brads to create my little flower embellishments, to give it a little extra flair!


Here is each panel, up close!





Here is what comes in the kit:

Build a Banner Simply Created KitBanner Simply Created Kit

Build A Banner Simply Created Kit
Item # 133507
Price $19.95

I will be offering classes with this kit for the holidays, so stay tuned!

Until next time ~
♥Julie

1 comment:

bydesign.blogspot.com said...

Julie I love this. This is definitely on my wish list! My list is really long!
Shelley