8/27/13

Exciting news for the fall...


Happy Tuesday!

It is a VERY smoky day here in the Mother Lode. The RIM fire in Tuolumne County is still burning and the smoke is so awful here in Angels Camp that the high school has cancelled all after school sports today. We have been trying to stay inside so as not to be exposed to it, because it is very bad. Which means I have been crafting my fanny off!

I have some exciting to news to share! You might have seen it on my Facebook page already this morning, but I thought I would share with my blog readers as well.

I am happy to announce that my Stamp Your Dream Designs business is now expanding into San Joaquin County! Coming this fall, I will have my largest shop space yet! It is in a magnificent new boutique located in Manteca, called Once Upon a Theme! Cathy is the owner and she is a doll. Not only will my creations be featured in her beautiful store along with other local artisans, I will be offering paper craft classes there a well!  I am super excited about this endeavor and will share more as we get closer to the Grand Opening.


If you are on Facebook, please head over to the boutique page and give us a LIKE, so you can be updated on the progress of the shop! Once Upon a Theme FB Page

This means that my creations can be found in 4 counties! My designs are available at Vintage Market in Turlock (Stanislaus), The Chocolate Lady Shop in Angels Camp (Calaveras), Market & Co. in old town Sonora (Tuolumne) and soon Once Upon A Theme in Manteca (San Joaquin).  I have been working hard coming up with new ideas for this shop as well as bringing back some old favorites.  This will be my biggest product line available so far, so I hope if you are in the area, you will stop in and check it out, as well as all of the other very talented artisans that will be joining me!

I also have a fun holiday craft fair coming up in October in which Ruby, Kathy & I will be selling our handmade holiday creations and boy have we come up with some super cute ideas! More info on that in the next few weeks!

And finally, lots of classes scheduled for the Stamp Tramps from now until the end of the year! Ruby & I still have one space left in our September class, a few spaces left in our Mega Merry Christmas class in October, but our all day Holiday Stamp Camp Extravaganza has sold out.  We opened up a few more spots to accommodate some of the ladies that were on the waiting list, but we still had some that we could not fit in due to time and space constraints.  If you could not get into Stamp Camp, make sure to sign up for our Mega Merry Chirstmas class, it is an extra special, jam packed class, too!  We hope to make Stamp Camp a frequent event, so stay tuned for more info on that! You can find more info on Stamp Tramp classes here!

And don't forget about my Friday Night Creation Station classes which usually happen on the 3rd Friday of the month.  These classes offer a little more than my regular classes or club and give me the opportunity to explore more techniques and products to share with you! I have been posting previews of these classes, so go here to check it out.

I just added a September class to the calendar for The Crafty Chicks of Calaveras County,so if you are a reader in this area you can find more info about that here!

Well, I have rambled too much and must get back to work.  I am making Halloween and Fall treats for the new shop and my desk is an absolute mess, but I LOVE MY JOB!! So blessed to be able to do this for a living.

Until next time ~
♥Julie

No comments: