8/21/13

Smile!


This week I am working on fall projects for my shop spaces and I decided to make a few owl themed items because I think of fall when I think of owls.  These cute little guys are made from clothespins. They are magnetic clips that would be perfect to hold all of those back to school pictures on your fridge!

I used a retired owl stamp and our current Owl Builder Punch to create the owls. I had some scraps of Designer Series paper in a pile on my rolling cart so I decided to use those up on these little babies. The color combo of the first group is Bermuda Bay and Calypso Coral.


The color combo on this group is Midnight Muse and Cherry Cobbler.


And finally, this color combo is Cajun Craze and Midnight Muse.  

You will find some of these little guys in The Chocolate Lady and Market & Co. in the next week or so and then the rest will be taken to my newest and largest space in Manteca! I will share more of that exciting news in the weeks to come...

Until next time ~
♥Julie

1 comment:

Cary said...

Absolutely the cutest lil' owl project I have seen! Love! Love! Love your work!