8/25/13

The Friday Night Creation Station!

Friday night was the first gathering of my new class series: The Friday Night Creation Station! I developed this series to expand on what I already offer to my customers.  We do certain projects for stamp club, certain projects for scrap class and then certain projects for the larger classes that Ruby and I teach together.  For the Friday Night Creation Station I wanted to go further into what I can offer as a SU demo.  More techniques, more product introduction and more fun! 

This first class was based on a certain color combination and stamp sets.  


The Flower Shop stamp set has been hugely popular, I think just about everyone in Stamp Club has purchased it, along with the coordinating Pansy Punch.  I used in on 3 of the 4 projects for this class and it was received very well!


The color combo used for the class was Baked Brown Sugar, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Pool Party and Coastal Cabana.  The collection of cards created goes together so well...


The card above features both of our butterfly punches and the Natural Composition Designer Series Paper.  A very simple yet beautiful card.


Can you guess how I made the honeycomb background? We will be exploring this technique again in a future class, so if you missed this class maybe you can catch another one.

The September project preview has been posted for the next Friday Night Creation Station.  It will be an extra special class, so I hope you can join us! For a sneak peek, click here!

Hope you liked my projects....now I have to get back to creating.

Until next time ~
♥Julie

2 comments:

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Julie, I LOVE your cards!!!! They are my favorite to send to those special someones in my life.

Thanks for the blog love today!

B.

Cary said...

Beautiful work!!!