9/16/13

Gettin' Crafty For The Fall Project #1


Here is the first of my projects from our September 7th class! The color combo for this card is Always Artichoke, Pistachio Pudding, Calypso Coral and Crisp Cantaloupe.  I used 3 of the Deco Label Framelits, the Blossom and Pansy Punches, as well as our smallest Scallop Circle Punch. The leaves are from the Secret Garden Framelits. I also used the Woodgrain BG stamp for the card base, the Whisper White piece and the leaves.  I used the Woodgrain Embossing Folder for the Pistachio label. The Coral flower was embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots EF.  The banner is a 6 inch piece of Cantaloupe DSP (From the In Color Stack) that has been notched out with the Hexagon Punch. I topped of the center of the flower with Cantaloupe Boutique Embellishment.  

I thought this card turned out really nice, I kind of went out of my comfort zone for color.  I rarely use Always Artichoke but I thought it would be the perfect contrast for the Pistachio and Cantaloupe. It worked out pretty well, don't you think?

Until next time ~
♥Julie

No comments: