9/14/13

Let's Scrap September Project


Hello!
This morning was my monthly scrapbooking class - Let's Scrap! Here is the project that I shared with my Stamp Tramps. It is a new spin on an old fave. The Clear Envelope Photo Book (or album or brag book, it has been called many things over the years...LOL). I first found this project  on Splitcoaststampers many years ago but every time I teach it to a new group of gals, they just love it. I think it is so well received because it is so simple and inexpensive to make, especially for a gift. You can find a complete tutorial on SplitCoastStampers: HERE.


The color combo for this project is Early Espresso, Pistachio Pudding, Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo and Crisp Cantaloupe.  These are all colors in the Designer Series Paper called Venetian Romance...one of my favorites.  I used 4 different Embossing Folders on this project: Pretty Prints (on the heart), Perfect Polka Dots (front cover), Needlepoint Border (on the spine of the album), Woodgrain (on the leaf).  The words are from Yippee Skippee, the flowers are stamped with Flower Shop on more pieces of Venetian Romance and punched with the Pansy Punch and the Chevron Ribbon is Island Indigo.  I also added some Tangerine Tango Candy Dots in their bases.  The inside of the album is made up of 6 clear envelopes which will hold 12 photos. I have a few kits left from class if you would like to make your own.  They are $12.50 and include instructions.

Until next time ~
♥Julie

No comments: