10/4/13

Gettin' Crafty For The Fall Project #3


Here is my final project from last month's fall class.  I pulled out an old favorite, "Lovely As A Tree". I paired it up with a plaid print from the Sweater Weather DSP and the birch paper from the Thankful Tablescapes Set.  The Thanks sentiment is from my favorite photopolymer set, Another Thank You.  The banner shape in which I stamped the word on is actually a framelit from the Circle Framelits set.  The textured label die cut was made using the Pretty Pints Embossing Folder.  The color combo is Natural White, Soft Sky and Early Espresso.  Not your typical fall colors, but I like them.

Until next time ~
♥Julie

1 comment:

Cary said...

Beautiful work as always! I missed your opening in Manteca but will stop in next week!
Congratulations on all your hard work! Absolutely love everything you do! Thanks for your inspiration!