10/20/13

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas!


Here is the first of 8 projects from our "It's A Mega-Merry Christmas" Class. 
I have been dying to create my version of the Mrs.Claus dress. I had seen a few on Pinterest but wasn't entirely fond of each of them as a whole, just bits of each card....LOL...so I decided to come up with my own. This is actually a case of one of my previous stamp club projects, except it is a Christmas card instead of a birthday card.  I just thought that the Red Glimmer Paper would be perfect for the dress.  The scalloped collar is made from a piece that I punched with the 1 14"circle scallop punch and then ran through the Big Shot with the dress framelit. I used a whisper white scrap for the white trim on the botton, then embossed it with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing folder.  The background is the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder and the words are from the Tags 4 You Stamp Set/Punch bundle. I used the mini postage stamp punch from the Little Labels Punch Pack to create the belt buckle. The DSP circle is from the Neutrals DSP stack.
The color combo for this card is Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White.

This card was super easy to make and a hit at class.
Until next time ~
♥Julie 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is just adorable!!! I love the collar :)