10/13/13

Pretty gifts for my ladies...


Last night was my "It's a Mega Merry Christmas" Class and we had such a GREAT time! My guests got to create 8 super cute holiday projects and they just loved all of them. I will share them over the next several days but today I am sharing the little gift that I created for them.  I had a bunch of our Stamp 'n' Store containers sitting around and thought I would put them to good use. I had this idea to use our Frosted Finishes Embellishments on bobby pins for a cute hair accessory for the holidays.  These are perfect stocking stuffers for those gals in your life that like bling.  I got these special bobby pins that have a little metal disc attached which was the perfect spot to attach the embellishment with Crystal Effects.  You can buy 100 of these bobby pins on Etsy for around $5.00, which is a way better price than the big box craft stores.  


These embellishments are only $6.95 for a container of 12, so you can make 6 pairs of these for less than $1.50 each and then package them up for just pennies.  Perfect to make for gifts or craft fairs.  I used our Blossom, Boho Blossom and Pansy Punches to create the flower embellishments for the top of the container and our Circle Framelits to line the lid, and inside of the container.  Don't you love how our Metallic Silver Paper looks when ran thru the Big Shot with the Pretty Prints Embossing Folder.  So elegant!  

Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time ~
♥Julie

No comments: