11/26/13

Sunday was a happy day....

I am overjoyed to say that I married the love of my life on Sunday! Greg and I had a short but sweet ceremony on his father's beautiful property with just his Dad, Darlene, Aunt Teri and my BFF Ruby in attendance (she was our photographer). It was brief but meant so much, we have waited a while for this day and now I can finally say I am Mrs. Douglas! We could not have asked for a prettier day and Ruby took a ton of pictures, which we will share soon. Thank you Ruby Johnson, we love you and appreciate you taking an extended nature hike for us! 

We will have a vow renewal and family celebration exactly 6 months from the day in the same exact location, when all of Dar's beautiful flowers will be in full bloom and we can visit with our families and close friends. I have so much to be thankful for during this week of Thanksgiving, most of all, Greg and his wonderful, loving family (both near and far).  

Here are some pics from the day:



Until next time ~
♥Julie (aka Mrs. Douglas)

2 comments:

Shel Anderson said...

Congratulations Julie! You both look very happy and in love....all the best.

Shel Anderson

Beverlee Morales said...

Ahhh, congratulations!!! All our love, Kenn and Beverlee