1/9/14

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!

It has been a while, but the holidays have had me very busy. Between craft fairs, classes, my shops and my family, I have not had much time to post to my blog. I do post to my Facebook page every morning, sometimes before I am even out of bed, because it is just so simple to do from my iPhone. If you would like to get more frequent updates from me, please like my page: Stamp Your Dream Designs.

Anyway, on to my first project share of 2014!

This is one of the cards that I designed for my January 4th class, Celebrate the Everyday. I absolutely love this new bundle: Peachy Keen Stamp Set and On Film Framelits. You can find it in the brand new Spring Stampin' Up catalog.  If you have not received one, please let me know, I would be happy to send on to you.  

I made this a Valentine because sometimes you just need something different, not your typical Valentine. I knew this DSP from the Annual Catalog would be perfect. It is called I Am Me. Let me know what you think!

Until next time ~
xoxo
Julie

No comments: