1/10/14

Lovin' the Spring Stuff!



Good morning! It is a little chilly here in the foothills of Northern California today. I have my heater going and am under a blanket.  Waiting for my craft room to heat up so I can get busy!

Today I thought I would share another project from my recent Celebrate the Everyday Paper Craft Class.  This card was inspired by a creation I spied on Pinterest that was made by Carla Blake. I changed it up a little bit, but kept the general layout the same.  I am so loving the new items from our Spring catalog. Especially the Petite Petal stamp set and coordinating punch! So many things you can do with it! Also from the new catty: this beautiful Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper. Just so luscious and pretty. I also used 2 new embossing folders on this project as well. They are called: Decorative Dots and Scallops.  A great way to add some texture to your projects.  The color combo for this card is Island Indigo, Gumball Green, Smoky Slate and Whisper White.

Let me know what you think!

Until next time ~
xoxo
Julie

No comments: