2/24/14

Another card from class


Here is another card that I designed for my "From The Heart" class this month.

I had to use the Heart Framelits because it just went so perfectly with the sentiment from the stamp set, Cuddles & Kisses. The footprints are from Baby Prints. I decided to use a neutral color combo of Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, So Saffron and Crushed Curry for the card, so it can be used for either a boy or a girl.  The striped DSP is from Watercolor Wonder.  The embossing folder used is Decorative Dots and I added just a little bling for the embellishments with our Silver Shimmer Paper punched with the Itty Bitty Heart Punch.

I used the same layout to create baby cards for my shops and they are selling very well! I think those cute little baby footprints just win people over. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time ~
Julie
xoxo

No comments: