2/22/14

Cycle Celebrations


Here is another card from my February class, "From The Heart". 
This sweet little card features the Cycle Celebrations stamp set, which is a happy little set that I love so much.  It also features the Build-a-cupcake punch, which I HAVE NEVER USED BEFORE!! 
Can you believe that??
I finally broke down and took the wrapper off of it and created this card for class.
I love the cupcake punch because you can do so many things with it that are not cupcake related.
I've seen the frosting used as clouds and the cupcake bottom used as a purse, and I will be trying these techniques soon, now that I have finally broken my punch in....LOL

The color combo for this card is Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Raspberry Ripple and Summer Starfruit.  

Thanks for stopping by!
~ Until next time
Julie
xoxo

No comments: