2/20/14

So Very Grateful


Here is another card I designed for my "From The Heart" Paper Craft class this month.
I used a new stamp set from the spring catalog: So Very Grateful.
I love this stamp set because the images in it are perfect for watercoloring.
I stamped the image on our luxurious watercolor paper using Stazon and then colored it in with a blender pen and Calypso Coral and Pistachio Pudding inks.
I absolutely LOVE the new Hardwood background stamp! 
I used it for the background on this card.  Love the look of green wood.
The coral twine is part of a 3 pack of thick, colored twine that is available as a FREE Sale-a-bration gift.  This project was a class favorite and after sharing it on Stampin' Connection yesterday, I learned that it had been pinned to Pinterest 25 times in just a few hours.
That tells me that it is a cool design.
Nothing like a little Pinterest love to make a girl feel good!

Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time ~
Julie
xoxo

1 comment:

Cary said...

Beautiful card Julie!