7/7/14

More projects from our Summertime PaperCraft Party!


Good morning!
Hope everyone had a fabulous 4th of July weekend!
We spent a lot of time in the pool, saw an awesome concert & fireworks show and then capped off the weekend with the 50th birthday celebration of a dear friend.

I thought the card below would be a perfect one to share today, as it is very patriotic.
This one was designed by Ruby and features the Work of Art stamp set, which is so very versatile.
The sentiment really sums up the image: a thousand thanks to those that protect and serve our country.


The next set of cards are a couple of 3x3 gift enclosure cards that I designed and they feature the Something for Baby Stamp Set and Baby's First Framelits. I was so happy to see these in the new catalog. The little onesie image and necktie just make me smile. I love how they can be cut out with the matching framelit. I have many plans for this set and can't wait to share with you some of the creations that I have in mind.


Peace, Love & Cupcakes is the name of the set used on the following card:


This card I actually cased from the catalog with a few minor modifications. I thought it was a great way to showcase this set and it just made one darned cute card! 

I have 6 more projects to share with you from this fun event as well as some pictures of our prizes, gifts and friends. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time ~

Julie 
xoxo

No comments: