7/28/14

New Cards For A Cure project!


This is my latest project for Cards for a Cure! 
I started Cards for a Cure as a way to raise funds for different charitable organizations, national and local. I created this particular card for a cause that is near and dear to my heart.
These 2 little girls.

Here is a little about them:


These precious sisters are Ginger & Piper. After meeting Greg and marrying him, they became family to me. They have Cystic Fibrosis. There are approximately 30,000 Americans living with cystic fibrosis. These babies are two of them. There are moms, dads, sisters, brothers, daughters, sons, friends and co-workers who struggle every day just to breathe. I created this card for them and hope you will support me in my efforts of raising money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation in their honor.

These girls were at my wedding reception and I cannot tell you how happy it made me to see them running and jumping and having a good time. This is how it should be. But these girls have to fight infection, undergo breathing treatments and endure so much for their age. And their Mama and Daddy are right by their sides. 

Real progress has been made in the search for a cure, but the lives of people with CF are still cut far too short. There still is no cure for this devastating disease. By ordering a card today, you are helping add tomorrows to the lives of people living with cystic fibrosis. Will you join me? These little angels deserve MANY more tomorrows!


Ginger Blue




Piper Love


To order a card via credit card, debit card or Paypal account, click the link below. 
Thank you so much!


To follow Cards For A Cure on Facebook:


Until next time ~
Julie
xoxo

No comments: